Week 7 of 52 earrings!
Remember how we were talking about the fact that kid made jewelry doesn’t have to be totally heinous, made of food, or involve a pipe cleaner? These simple beaded hoops are the PERFECT example of that fact. They take all of 2 minutes to make and they are just about as wearable as a DIY earring can be!
1. Give some beads to your adorable child.
2. Let them fat finger beads onto the hoop earring blanks.
3. Pat yourself on the back for turning a fine motor activity into jewelry.
4. Bend the end of the earring blank up so it fits into the hole.
- There is nothing that can go wrong with this one!