Like most crafters in the universe, I can’t say no to a craft supply on sale. The logic behind this totally natural phenomenon is that you never know when you might need a rainbow glitter covered letter Q for some super important wreath you have to make RIGHT NOW. This stuff happens, people. The problem is real.
These blue beads were on sale…4 years ago. Yep. You read that right. I have had this one string of oddly shaped periwinkle beads for 4 years and I have never used a single one of them.
- Oddly shaped beads that you bought on sale 4 years ago. Or, you know, any beads.
- Chain – 6 inches
- Eye pin – 2
- Earring hook – 2
- Needle nosed pliers
1. Cut your length of chain in half with the scissors.
2. Open one eye pin with the pliers and slide an end link of chain on it. Close it up!
3. Slide 4 beads onto the eye pin.
4. Loop the other end link of the chain onto the eye pin.
5. Loop the pin around the pliers to create another eye and trim off any excess pin.
6. Find the center of the chain and loop the earring hook into the center link. Close it up!
7. Repeat steps 2-6 to create a second earring.